Eco Project Review Nov 2022
Despite the weather our teams have been busy in November braving roofs with many maintenance visits along with some drier living walls. Here is a brief roundup of a few.
Hospital Green Roof Maintenance – Barnstaple.
The roof is a lovely calming sight for the patients to enjoy and with proper care and attention from our team it continues to thrive.
Green Barrel Roof Maintenance – London.
Green roofs such as this provide a number of architectural and construction benefits including:
- Providing better thermal insulation.
- Acoustic insulation.
- Lower energy bills.
- Improving air quality.
- Alleviate storm water management problems.
Bistech Living Wall – Dorset.
Benefits of a Living Wall include:
- Improved work rates & productivity by creating a positive relaxed environment
- Reduced noise levels and softened acoustics
- A Green modern image for you or your business
- Improved air quality
Get in Touch
Please contact us without obligation to discuss your Living wall, Blue Roof or Green Roof maintenance needs. As sustainable system installers and maintainers we fully understand that every installation is different and will work with you to create a maintenance plan suitable for your installation.